The DVS-21 intercom and public address system is, by virtue of its sturdy and robust construction as well as by its technical design, aimed specifically at the requirements of industry and the transportation sector.
The system can be used wherever rapid, direct and reliable communication is required, even under the most challenging environmental conditions of noise, dirt, dust, heat, cold and the risk of an explosion. For a public address application with extensive coverage, it can either be operated autonomously or in conjunction with intercom systems.
Consistently high quality audio with excellent intelligibility is assured in all environments, irrespective of whether the system is used for announcements in quiet office environments or a noisy industrial assembly line – as well as for emergency announcements to employees.
- Public address function
- Direct / Dynamic intercom
- Group calls
- Alerting and warning function
- Selectively controllable loudspeaker circuit
- Modular design for up to 600 call stations
- Up to 104 call stations per system can be connected
- Class-D amplifier with fallback mode
- Loudspeaker monitoring and acknowledgement signalling
- Digital audio memory
- Connection setup time: 200ms
- Up to 100 configurable priority levels
- Configurable call memory
- Continuous monitoring of the system plug-ins
- General fault signal with floating output
- Remote programming as well remote diagnosis and remote maintenance
- Freely-configurable functions via a menu-driven configuration program in Windows
- Analogue radio interfaces via a/b and lines